Re: Denying access to syncrepl consumere during initial DIT content load

Hi,

On Mon, 24 Mar 2014, Howard Chu wrote:
Christian Kratzer wrote:
Hi,

I remember a discussion some time ago about the possibility of delaying
access to a syncrepl. consumer during the intial DIT load.

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-bugs/201308/msg00043.html

Feel free to experiment with it and see whether it suits your need.

yes thanks. I think that was the posting I had in mind. I'll give it a look.

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                   CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck@cksoft.de               Wildberger Weg 24/2