Re: Antw: Re: mdb and bdb

Florian Weimer wrote:
> Multiple concurrent writers are nice on paper, but probably are not
> worth the complexity for an in-process database.

Your statement sounds a bit like "640 kByte RAM is enough for everybody" or
similar famous misunderstandings in the IT history already proven to be false.

E.g. my Seamonkey and LibreOffice use the same cert/key database concurrently
without accessing a separate service.

IMO a lot of DBUS service stuff or similar cruft could be avoided by using
concurrent writing of different processes to a single embedded DB.

Ciao, Michael.