Re: LDAP Manager

Hi,

On Wed, 19 Mar 2014, Julien CourtÃs wrote:

Hey,
I want to know if it's possible to setup manager in LDAP.
I mean an user can have access to others account and change informations such as password for example. One manager can have rights on 2 users to change password. But the manager don't have rights to change informations of other users and only have rights in a single OU.
Do I have to use ACL or there is an other way to do it?

that is exactly what ACL are designed for.

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                   CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck@cksoft.de               Wildberger Weg 24/2