Antw: Re: Question on replication files.

Hi!

I guess once you identified the entries out of sync, do a dummy change with
ldapmodify the doesn't change a value (i.e. replace an attribute's value with
the current value) on a master server. Then watch whether the other servers get
updated...
If that doesn't work, hunt for the bug...

Regards,
Ulrich