Re: Question on replication files.

--On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:32 AM -0500 espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:

Yes all of our servers are sync'd very tightly.  In going through all of
our user data and diff'ing it out.  I see in most instances the
information is current on two of three servers when there is a
discrepancy.  So I have correct data on the servers and back to my
original question, is there a way to make the nodes go through compare
and update the data?  How can I force a manual sync between the nodes?

man slapd. It discusses the options on how to start the process and forcing it to re-sync the DB.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.