Re: Antw: Re: Question on replication files.

I'm sure this bug is already fixed in newer version from other
conversations I have had.  We are limited while waiting for hardware
upgrades.  Things like upgrading the kernerl has to wait.

Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts
 (417) 862-2674  Ext. 1975