Antw: Regarding LDAP structure

"If there is one thing that never changes, it's change"

I cannot give a general recommendation other than thinking of all the possible changes over the lifetime of your tree before starting. For example people can change their names, people may change departments, working groups, roles, etc. You can end up with two people having the same name.

I would not have believed it, but we had one case where two different people had the same name, the same date of birth and the same address...

Regards,
Ulrich