Re: Stuck with SSL issue

Hi,

On Tue, 11 Mar 2014, Saurabh Ohri wrote:

Thanks erwann. But I am running ldap search with rootdn from ldap server only. Configured the certs file path I n config file of ldap.

It was working fine since past 1 week not sure what changes make it stopped working today. Tried reloading the ask certs again and reloaded the config file from slapd.conf but still issue exists.

If a certificate suddenly stops working I usually check if it has expired.

Greetings
Christian

Please suggest what could have caused this and how to fix it. Thanks again

--
Christian Kratzer                   CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck@cksoft.de               Wildberger Weg 24/2