Re: Slapd TLS issue

On 03/06/14 16:13 -0600, Eric Falbe wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know where the database in the message:
TLS: error: the certificate '/etc/pki/tls/certs/ldap.
cassens.com.pem' could not be found in the database - error -12285:Unable
to find the certificate or key necessary for authentication

This error is likely coming from your ssl library. Search for the error
message (-12285 points to an NSS error code).

See slapd-config(5) and its notes underneath olcTLSCACertificatePath, etc,
and consult the documentation for NSS.

Is located at and how I might rebuild it?

Also, the only 3 configuration directives I have set for TLS is:
olcTLSCertificateFile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ldap2.cassens.com.pem
olcTLSCertificateKeyFile: /etc/pki/tls/private/ldap2.cassens.comKey.pem
olcTLSCACertificateFile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/ca.pem