Re: ppolicy not verifying password length (not active !!)

Hi,

I've installed the ppolicy overlay (static), included the shema, loaded the policy to the directory and define it as the default policy.

However, to check the policy I've changed a user's password, below the minimum length specified by the policy, and no error was issued.

I've used ldappasswd and Apache Directory Studio to change it and none issued no error. Although I did it with the root user, I suppose the policy
should issue an error just the same, because I was changing another user's password.

What am I missing, here ?

The root user is not affected by ppolicy. Change the password as user.

Clément.