Re: Not able to authenticate Windows and MAC client

Hi Denis,

I did following steps in order to get the password policy work, still nothing is working.

1) In my slapd.conf file added below lines:
# Password Policy Configuration
overlay ppolicy
ppolicy_default "cn=default,ou=Policies,dc=j,dc=example,dc=com"
ppolicy_use_lockout
ppolicy_hash_cleartext

# ACL Entry for Password Policies
access to attrs=userPassword
        by self write
        by anonymous auth
        by * none
access to *
        by self write
        by * read
2) Loaded the password policy .ldif file into ldap by ldapadd. O/t of password policy .ldif files is:
# Creates a Policies OU (Organizational Unit)
dn: ou=Policies,dc=j,dc=cinglevue=,dc=com
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: Policies

# Creates a Policy object in Policies OU (Organizational Unit)
dn: cn=default,ou=Policies,dc=j,dc=cinglevue,dc=com
objectClass: top
objectClass: device
objectClass: pwdPolicy
cn: default