Re: memberOf values case

Matteo Perego wrote:
Hi,
I know that openldap usage behaviour is case insensitive.

False. OpenLDAP conforms to the schema. If an attribute is defined to be case-insensitive in the schema, then it will be treated as such. If it is defined to be case-sensitive, that will also be done.

In my case a client use ldap attribute values in a case sensitive way.

Your client should use attributes that are actually defined as case sensitive then. Fix your schema or fix your clients.

--
  -- Howard Chu