Re: Replication from OpenLDAP to Fedora 389 DS

Am Tue, 25 Feb 2014 08:37:41 -0300
schrieb Italo Valcy <italovalcy@gmail.com>:

> Hi Dieter,
>
> Thanks for the tip!
>
> Actually the problem here is not which attributes are get by ryncrepl
> from the provider. The problem is that the backend seems to insert the
> attributes again and then send to the consumer (lastmod on, which is
> mandatory to syncrepl), do you see?
>
> For example, I've already tried "attrs=*" and
> "exattrs=structuralObjectClass,entryUUID,entryCSN,creatorsName,createTimestamp,modifiersName,modifyTimestamp",
> however both fails to syncronize with the consumer because the backend
> seems to insert these attributes again (IMO because of the mandatory
> "lastmod on").

You didn't mention the OpenLDAP version, as actual man slapd-ldap
states:

  In early versions of back-ldap it was recommended to always set
  lastmod  off
  The  current implementation automatically sets
  lastmod to off, so its use is redundant and should be omitted.

-Dieter

--
Dieter KlÃnter | Systemberatung
http://sys4.de