Re: Sun LDAP to OpenLDAP

Hi Clément,

Thanks for your kind reply. I agree with you , that this migration is not a one day project.
I've spent almost one week to do this but could not able to, hence the mailing list :)

I've tried using the one liners listed in the page you have mentioned , but there are lots of errors
for while executing all of them. e.g.

bash-2.05# grep -Eo 'SYNTAX ([0-9]|\.)+' schema.ldif | sort | uniq -c
grep: illegal option -- E
grep: illegal option -- o
Usage: grep -hblcnsviw pattern file . . .

I know this is just simple grep problem but there is a chain for awk and other simple utilities on
these boxes.
If you can help me here that will be really great :)

~suresh