Re: LMDB test assertion failures on Linux/MIPS

Martin Lucina wrote:
martin@lucina.net said:
The only thing which is somewhat unusual is that I use musl libc
(http://www.musl-libc.org/). However I also use this on my x86_64 dev boxes
and everything works fine.

I'm currently building an eglibc toolchain for MIPS just to rule that
possibility out.

Ruled out.

Built a toolchain for mips-unknown-linux-gnu, using GCC 4.8.1 (crosstool-NG
1.19.0) and configured with eglibc 2.17. mtest still fails with the same
symptoms.

Martin

I wouldn't expect the libc to have affected this. I note that compiling with -Wcast-align produces no warnings on my x86-64 build, so it appears to be compiler-specific and not library specific.

--
  -- Howard Chu