Re: MIT Kerberos and LDAP Backend Passwords synchronization

Actually, that's the point, my kerberos data and the userPassword are not in separate entries, so the locking issue. As far as concerned SASL passthrough, we are migrating users from OpenLDAP to KDC+OpenLDAP Backend. As we cannot derive a user password from the hash, first we have to force users to change their password (for the synchronization with the KDC password) and then to use SASL passthrough.