Re: Proper way to configure custom schemas

On 02/12/2014 05:10 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> Your question is for Debian, not the OpenLDAP list.  I suggest you read
> over <https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=725091> for
> details on their view about why they are happy to continually release
> broken packages for their consumers.
>
> No one sane uses the packages from Debian/Ubuntu.  If you want sanely
> built pacakges, use the ones from the LTB project or Symas.

Thanks to you, I found this link:

https://ltb-project.org/wiki/documentation/openldap-deb

As I remember, not so long ago (year or two) there was only packages for
Red Hat/CentOS/Suse?. Debian packagers have a slap in their face. I
think in nearly future we will plan a migration to your provided
packages. Thanks for your work.
--
Pagarbiai,
Nerijus Kislauskas