Re: Syncrepl and mmr

--On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 5:17 PM -0500 "Borresen, John - 0442 - MITLL" <John.Borresen@ll.mit.edu> wrote:

All,

Hope I am not persona non grata (that is supposed to be funny) based on
the responses I received from my last post earlier today.

Tomorrow I am starting from scratchâI have one week to get this working
-- afraid to find out what will happen after that.

Anyway, I've increased the syslog verbosity on both servers.

I see neither a question nor an error in your log.

Can you please do plain text emails so your logs don't double space?

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.