Re: rwm overlay causes slapd segfault

--On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:49 PM -0300 Jarbas Peixoto JÃnior <jarbas.junior@gmail.com> wrote:

<Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de>:
Hi!

As the bug seems to occur in a C library routine, it could be helpful to
attach to slapd using "ltrace -p .." to see what the last call was.
You could also attach gdb to the process, and try a backtrace when there
was a segfault...

Ulrich, when I run "ltrace -p PID-OF-SLAPD", I have:

13:26:16 root@linuxprev ~ # ltrace -p 28758
+++ killed by SIGTRAP +++

The process "slapd" crash again.

As I already noted, the rwm overlay is known to have numerous issues. I suggest you take a look at the ITS system. If you want to contribute useful debugging data, get a full gdb backtrace as noted in <http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/59.html>

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.