Re: TLS authentication broken in Ubuntu 12.04

Thanks Quanah, I could resolve the error but the error message was not helpful.

I stopped the apparmor service and used strace to debug. I realized the server certificate path was not defined correctly to be loaded.

I think "p11-kit: couldn't list directory: /etc/pkcs11/modules: Permission denied " is not really the correct error message. It should be something like "certificate not found" etc.

Ali