Re: slapd-meta exclude syntax; larger problem with rwm, collective attributes.

Dan Pritts wrote:
As I posted last week I am trying to put a proxy in front of Active
Directory.  AD has most of the required
attributes for my application, but I need to fill in a couple that are
missing.  Translucent proxy makes sense,
combined with the collect overlay.  Unfortunately, slapd crashes when it
encounters a DN from AD that has
one of the collect attributes (its 7797).  Not just a lookup failure, a hard
crash.  :(

That's expected, the collective attribute is not allowed to already exist.

Crash reports without stack traces are also less than helpful...

--
  -- Howard Chu