RE: Have you seen this FUD - IT pros suffer OpenLDAP configuration headaches ?

Hmm, so the revision control system would transition from being the
authoritative source of what the configuration is (ie, in our current
system, if somehow the running configuration deviated from the version in
revision control, it would automatically be corrected back) to simply
becoming a record of whatever changes happen to have been made on the
running configuration?