Re: OpenLDAP slapd problems - ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server (-1) result.c:813 --- Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

Hi Warraon,

On Wed, 5 Feb 2014, Warron S French wrote:

Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

Thank you Christian, I don't know how to apply the patch, nor do I know
where to get it.  I will just wait for 2.4.40 to be officially released.
Do you have any idea when that might be since I posted the issue last
Thursday?  I know this is Open Source code, so I am wondering how long it
will be before I can continue with my dead-in-the-water project.

I have no idea when the 2.4.40 release will be as I am not associated
with the openldap project or their release management.

Altough unless something serious turns up it will propably be a couple
of months as 2.4.39 has just been released a week ago.

As you have been cc:ing the ltb-project people on this list I assume you
are using their packages ?

If you are and are willing to compile their source package, then
integrating the patch should not be too hard.

It's just a matter of locating the patch in the git repository and
adding it to the build.

ps: Adding the list back to cc.

Greetings
Christian