Re: OpenLDAP slapd problems - ldap_result: Can't contact LDAP server (-1) result.c:813 --- Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

--On Tuesday, February 04, 2014 3:37 PM -0500 Warron S French <Warron.S.French@aero.org> wrote:

Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

Hello still getting the exact same Assertion and slapd: result.c:813:
error, only now with OpenLDAP-2.4.39 running instead of OpenLDAP-2.4.38.

Yes, as I have explained to you multiple times now, the fix will be in 2.4.40, or you will need to rebuild 2.4.39 with the patch I linked to you.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.