RE: Syncrepl and mmr

All,

This morning, I shut down slapd on mm-server2 and, using the ldif  that I created off of mm-server1 primary dbase (used slapcat to create) and attempted to resync the dbases.

Background:  when viewing the dbases on mm-server1 and mm-server2 on Apache Directory Studio (binding with cn=ldapadmin,dc=example,dc=ldap), the "ou=Users,dc=example,dc=ldap" will show the userPassword attribute on mm-server1, but NOT on mm-server2.  If I perform an ldapsearch (again, with cn=ldapadmin,dc=example,dc=ldap, on both servers the userPassword attribute echoes out to console as expected.  When binding to uid=replicator,ou=Admins,dc=example,dc=ldap on both servers, on the Apache Directory Studio, the userPassword attribute is seen.

Now, this morning, as stated, slapd was shut down on mm-server2.

Moved /var/lib/openldap/openldap-data out of the way
Recreated the /var/lib/openldap/openldap-data directory, copying the DB_CONFIG back in.

Chowned it the directory to ldap:ldap

Ran:

# slapadd -w -q -F /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/slapd.d -l /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/ldif/backup/example_ldap.ldif
_#################### 100.00% eta   none elapsed            none fast!
Closing DB...
# /usr/local/openldap/sbin/slapindex -F /usr/local/openldap/etc/openldap/slapd.d

Reconnected, to mm-server2 via the Apache Directory Studio using cn=ldapadmin,dc=example,dc=ldap & uid=replicator,ou=Admins,dc=example,dc=ldap, same results as before.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
John