Re: Have you seen this FUD - IT pros suffer OpenLDAP configuration headaches ?

--On Friday, January 31, 2014 12:24 PM +0100 Wiebe Cazemier <wiebe@halfgaar.net> wrote:

I agree that this list is the place to be for real help. However, I did
post that question here, to no avail. Eventually, I posted my own answer.

Hi Wiebe,

Not an excuse, but I did see that your unanswered question was posted on December 24th. In much of the world, most people are offline and not reading email during that time. I for example was on vacation during that time, otherwise I would have pointed you at olcSecurity.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.