Re: Syncrepl and mmr

--On Thursday, January 30, 2014 7:51 AM -0500 "Borresen, John - 0442 - MITLL" <John.Borresen@ll.mit.edu> wrote:

For some reason the original never made it.  Not sure why.
From: Borresen, John - 0442 - MITLL
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:41 PM
To: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Syncrepl -- MMR

All,

Troubleshooting some issues, not to mention to verify that Syncrepl are
working as they should, following setting up a 2-way multi-master in our
test environment.

1)      I noticed that the "userPassword" attributes have all
disappeared?!

olcAccess: {0}to attrs=userPassword,shadowLastChange by self write by
anonymou s auth by * none

Obviously this ACL allows no access to the userPassword or shadowLastChange attributes by your replication user. Clearly this will result in the behavior you have described.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.