Re: ldap_add: Object class violation (65), additional info: attribute 'host' not allowed

Hi, Thanks for the quick response
I am using Debian wheezy.
I installed the ldapns.schema from the deb package but I still when I try to add a user (as a ldif file with a host attribute defined) a get the error

ldap_add: Object class violation (65)
    additional info: attribute 'host' not allowed
If I remove the host attribute (from  ldif file) the user is added successfully.
How can I get the host attribute working?
Many thanks