Antw: Re: N-Way Multi-Master

Nachricht <10410E42201D9B943668E0AF@[192.168.1.2]>:
> --On Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:40 AM -0500 "Borresen, John - 0442 -
> MITLL" <John.Borresen@ll.mit.edu> wrote:
>

>> Anyway, setting up (or attempting) an N-way Multi-Master (in the end will
>> be 3-way Multi-Master -- the below is only a 2-Way).  Been reading the
>> man pages, and the procedure(s) in section 18.3.3 in the "24 Admin
>> Guide", etc.
>
> OpenLDAP version you are using?
>
>> Currently, have two servers (going to build one more) to play with.
>
> You could slapcat cn=config and manually fix the ldif output and then
> reload it if you aren't able to modify it.  Personally, I avoid configuring
> cn=config for MMR, and instead focus on MMR for the actual databases.

If there is an actual problem, this approach won't help to fix it.
Personally I had similar problems, an while I thpought, with MMR I don't need "mirrormode", it seems I need it (in my version of slapd (openldap2-2.4.26-0.26.1)).

My version seems to need olcUpdateRef(s) and "olcMirrorMode: TRUE" for
dn: olcDatabase={0}config,cn=config
objectClass: olcDatabaseConfig
olcDatabase: {0}config