Re: lmdb memory usage when writing lots of data with memorymap option

Hi,

If it was simply writing to the memory map, shouldn't memory usage decrease as soon as everything is written? The memory usage continuous to be high for as long as the database is open, even if the program just waits afterwards. Is that to be expected as well? Because that would mean that the process would simply run out of memory if more data is writting than the machine has as ram.

Regards,
Luc

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Luc Vlaming