Re: Re: Port 636 and SLAPD(8) --- Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

That sounds an awful lot like what I was guided to do about 3 weeks ago.  I still haven't had the chance to get back to it yet.

Warron French, MBA, SCSA

From:        Michael Ströder <michael@stroeder.com>
To:        jumpgroup@aol.com,
Cc:        openldap-technical@openldap.org
Date:        01/08/2014 03:08 PM
Subject:        Re: Port 636 and SLAPD(8)
Sent by:        openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org

jumpgroup@aol.com wrote:

> Thank you, Michael. That helps. I think I found what I was looking for here:

https://wiki.debian.org/LDAP/OpenLDAPSetup

Since OpenLDAP 2.4.23 is linked against libnss you will likely run into
trouble regarding TLS when following configuration guides for an OpenLDAP
installation linked against GnuTLS.

Best solution is to either compile yourself or grab RHEL packages from LTB
project's web site.

Ciao, Michael.

Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only