OpenLDAP Multiple User Import

I have one file that I need to use to import about 50 people, it doesn’t like the fact that I have more than one user in the file for some reason.  I might have another 200 in the future and need to figure out why it isn’t working… Help please.

Is my syntax wrong? Did I place something in the wrong order or something more than once that isn’t needed.

I have included two users, all are the same except the actual username.

Help please.

# USER ENTRY

dn: cn=New.user01,ou=People,dc=test,dc=com

uid: NEW.user01

givenName: NEW.user01

objectClass: top

objectClass: person

objectClass: organizationalPerson

objectClass: inetOrgPerson

userPassword: NEW.user01

sn: NEW.user01

ou: People

cn: NEW.user01

objectClass: uidObject

objectClass: pwdPolicy

pwdAttribute: userPassword

objectClass: pwdPolicyChecker

pwdMinAge: 86400

pwdMaxAge: 7776002

pwdInHistory: 10

pwdCheckQuality: 2

pwdMinLength: 14

pwdExpireWarning: 432000

pwdGraceAuthNLimit: 0

pwdFailureCountInterval: 120

pwdAllowUserChange: TRUE

pwdCheckModule: Standard Policy

pwdLockout: FALSE

dn: cn=NEW.user02,ou=People,dc=test,dc=com

uid: NEW.user02

givenName: NEW.user02

objectClass: top

objectClass: person

objectClass: organizationalPerson

objectClass: inetOrgPerson

userPassword: NEW.user02

sn: NEW.user02

ou: People

cn: NEW.user02

objectClass: uidObject

objectClass: pwdPolicy

pwdAttribute: userPassword

objectClass: pwdPolicyChecker

pwdMinAge: 86400

pwdMaxAge: 7776002

pwdInHistory: 10

pwdCheckQuality: 2

pwdMinLength: 14

pwdExpireWarning: 432000

pwdGraceAuthNLimit: 0

pwdFailureCountInterval: 120

pwdAllowUserChange: TRUE

pwdCheckModule: Standard Policy

pwdLockout: FALSE

ldapadd -v -d 1 -D "cn=Admin,dc=test,dc=com" -w test -f /tmp/T/.ldif

adding new entry cn=New.user01,ou=People,dc=test,dc=com

ldap_add: Type or value exists

ldap_add: additional info: objectClass: value #1021 provided more than once

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail (email) transmission (including attachments), is intended by MCLANE ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or protected as a trade secret. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or entity other than the named addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please delete it (including attachments) and any copies thereof without printing, copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by email reply immediately.