Re: Fw: Fw: host Attribute --- Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

Hi French

No tcp_wrapper behaviour, just found that article and I'm trying to
make it work as well, maybe I missundertood what the host attribute
really is for or the article is wrong or I'm doing something wrong, at
least in the logs I can see the pam_check_host is being evaluated.

slapd[20810]: conn=5374 op=4 MOD attr=host

Thanks for your time and support.
Regard