Re: Fw: TLS Configurations with OpenLDAP-2.4.23 on CentOS-6.2 --- Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

--On Thursday, December 19, 2013 1:14 PM -0500 Warron S French <Warron.S.French@aero.org> wrote:

Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

Quanah, I downloaded the RPMs for OpenLDAP-LTB, but I didn't see anything
that looked like my prior OpenLDAP (original) files.  With my prior set,
I was doing configuration changes in the /etc/openldap/slapd.d/cn=config
directory's files.

I didn't feel comfortable with moving forward because I found no README
file or Getting Started or whatever.  I was also looking for such
documentation on the www.ltb-project.org website so that I could get a
preliminary idea of what I was going to do, before I executed the
installation and configuration steps.

If you have questions about the LTB project, then I would advise you to work with them via their forums, etc.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.