Re: Oracle OpenLDAP 2.4.30 add on PPOLICY

--On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:19 PM +0000 David Barr <David.Barr2@mclaneat.com> wrote:

Thank you, Perfec, Dieter.  I cannot compile the OpenLDAP.org version.  I
have tried several suggested methods from internet to test the policy,
none work as I get syntax error.  Suggestions?

If it wasn't compiled with ppolicy suport, there is nothing to do other than build OpenLDAP fresh from source. You should avoid the 2.4.30 version anyway.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.