From:        Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>
To:        Warron S French <Warron.S.French@aero.org>,
Cc:        openldap-technical@openldap.org
Date:        12/18/2013 11:26 AM
Subject:        Re: TLS Configurations with OpenLDAP-2.4.23 on CentOS-6.2 --- Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only

--On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 11:21 AM -0500 Warron S French
<Warron.S.French@aero.org> wrote:

> Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only
>
> Quanah, thank you for responding.

Please keep replies on the list.

> I have since my email updated all of my servers using yum
> kernel-<whatever> update, and gotten my three virtual systems updated all
> to CentOS-6.4, and on the same kernel.  So, can we agree I have addressed
> situation-A?  Or do I need to update further?

Yes, 6.4 is fine.

> As for situation-B, thank you for filling me in.  I was getting really
> frustrated and was starting to think I was doing something wrong.  But,
> can you tell me, does symas or LTB come in a CentOS package format?
> Something I can maintain easily instead of building from source code?

Yes, I suggest you follow the links I provided.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.
Zimbra ::  the leader in open source messaging and collaboration

Low Sensitivity/Aerospace Internal Use Only