*From:*Jason Brandt [mailto:jbrandt@fsmail.bradley.edu]
*Sent:* Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:25 AM
*To:* Clint Petty
*Cc:* openldap-technical@openldap.org
*Subject:* Re: ldapsearch limit of 500 entries

Note that this will replace any existing limits you have set.

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Jason Brandt <jbrandt@fsmail.bradley.edu
<mailto:jbrandt@fsmail.bradley.edu>> wrote:

Global size limit modification ldif file (using cn=config):

dn: cn=config

changetype: modify

replace: olcSizeLimit

olcSizeLimit: size.soft=100 size.hard=500

Per user size limit changes:

dn: olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config

changetype: modify

replace: olcLimits

olcLimits: dn.exact="uid=user,ou=people,dc=example,dc=com" size=unlimited

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Clint Petty <cpetty@luthresearch.com