Re: Sync working in lab but not in production

--On Thursday, December 05, 2013 1:38 PM +0000 Philip Colmer <philip.colmer@linaro.org> wrote:

I suspect I've broken a fundamental rule of how sync works on OpenLDAP
but here goes ...

We've been running a single OpenLDAP server for a while now so I
wanted to get some resiliency into place. We are using version 2.4.28
on Ubuntu 12.04.

Big mistake, as mentioned numerous times on the list.  Use a current build.

Your log indicates that there is no accesslog DB, so I'd start with investigating there after you fix the first problem.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.