Antw: Re: Recommended ACL for nagios monitoring

Nachricht <52938656.3000806@stroeder.com>:
> ML mail wrote:
>> I would like to monitor connectivity to my OpenLDAP using nagios with its
>> check_ldap script and was wondering which minimal ACL would you recommend
>> for that purpose?
>
> It really depends on what you want to check.
>
> Things which come to mind:
>
> 1. Performance data from cn=monitor

Can you give an example query filter? I wonder since what version cn=monitor
works reasonably. I have configured it in my "somewhat older" (TM) openLDAP
server, but never could get anything reasonable out of it.

There things do not appear in the naming contexts intentionally, right?

Regards,
Ulrich