Re: Password Issues between provider and consumer

Here is the version info -
slapd -V
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.23 (Apr 22 2013 05:03:41) $
	mockbuild@x86-007.build.bos.redhat.com:/builddir/build/BUILD/openldap-2.4.
23/openldap-2.4.23/build-servers/servers/slapd.

There are few practical implementation documents for the new cn=config
version of openldap and the ones available all use the bdb database. What
can I do about this password issue? Am I missing come ACL or option that
needs to be added?

Siddharth Choure
Senior Systems Engineer