trouble when switching from bdb to mdb database

Hi.

I have properly runnig setup of three multimaster OpenLDAP servers (version 2.4.36 from ltb project) with bdb database backend. Everything was working flawless so I decided to try out ânew shiny' mdb database with the same configuration - the only thing I changed was removing âcacheâ settings and adding âmaxsizeâ.

What Iâm doing and observing:
- clear all config and database on all masters. Generate new configuration from slapd.conf using âslaptestâ tool.
- on master1 I add three base organizations letâs say o=test1 + o=test2 + o=test3 using slapadd [without -w switch]
- on master1 I add some entries using ldapadd command so all organizations have now contextCSN attribute.
- starting master1 - everything OK
- starting master2 - everything OK, including succesfull replication from master1
- starting master3 - everything OK and including replication, butâ some or all other master are dying unexpectedly.

strace of dying process show:
---
write(2, "slapd: id2entry.c:509: mdb_opinfo_get: Assertion `!rc' failed.\n", 63) = 63

debug log last lines:
=> mdb_entry_get: ndn: âo=test1â
=> mdb_entry_get: oc: "(null)", at: âcontextCSN"

But when I do âslapcatâ I can clearly see contextCSN for all o=test[123] databases...

Is it bug or some possible replication configuration issue?
Olo