Antw: Re: "dn: cn=admin,cn=config" adding problem

>>> Alex Moen <alexm@ndtel.com> schrieb am 12.11.2013 um 16:43 in Nachricht
<52824C87.3030607@ndtel.com>:

[...]
> I am trying to do something similar, and am experiencing issues as well.
>   At the end of the day, my goal is to migrate from some older Mirapoint
> LDAP servers.  Mirapoint uses OpenLDAP, but adds their own schema to the
> mix, and I'll have to import that as well.  I also need the Samba
> support.  Since Samba is a recognized service and schema, I thought I'd
> start with that.
[...]

At this point I wonder whether there is some tool you can feed with a collection of LDAP schemas to find conflicts and at the end the tool should output the merge of all schemas (without duplicates). I also wonder if there is a standard for dumping the elements of a schema to a filesystem in a unique way (a bit tlike the config database stores the hierarchical structure)...

Regards,
Ulrich