RE: openldap syncrepl issue

Howard Chu wrote:
> Michael Ströder wrote:
>> Chris Card wrote:
>>> I am running openldap 2.4.36 with BDB for my main backend db, and
> multi-master replication setup using delta-syncrepl with MDB for the
> cn=accesslog db.
>>>
>>> I monitor the contextCSN to check that replication is in sync, but I've
> noticed what looks like a bug:
>>>
>>> If I try to delete a non-existent DN from the main db on machine A, I
>>> see
> the delete attempt in the cn=accesslog db on machine A with status 32, but the
> contextCSN of the main db is not changed, as expected.
>>>
>>> On machine B the contextCSN of the main db is updated, as if the delete
>>> had
> succeeded, and then machine A appears to be behind machine B according to the
> contextCSN values.
>
>>> Is this a known bug?
>
> In delta-syncrepl the consumer is supposed to be configured to only receive
> updates from the log whose reqResult=0. Otherwise the consumer shouldn't
> receive anything at all.
I can't see anything in the syncrepl configuration, but I see that slapo-accesslog can be configured with logsuccess set to TRUE:

logsuccess TRUE | FALSE
If set to TRUE then log records will only be generated for successful requests, i.e., requests that produce a result code of 0 (LDAP_SUCCESS). If FALSE, log records are generated for all requests whether they succeed or not. The default is FALSE.

Is that what you mean?