openldap syncrepl issue

Hi All,

I am running openldap 2.4.36 with BDB for my main backend db, and multi-master replication setup using delta-syncrepl with MDB for the cn=accesslog db.

I monitor the contextCSN to check that replication is in sync, but I've noticed what looks like a bug:

If I try to delete a non-existent DN from the main db on machine A, I see the delete attempt in the cn=accesslog db on machine A with status 32, but the contextCSN of the main db is not changed, as expected.

On machine B the contextCSN of the main db is updated, as if the delete had succeeded, and then machine A appears to be behind machine B according to the contextCSN values.

Is this a known bug?

Chris