Re: ldap syncrepl issue.

I have upgraded to OpenLDAP 2.4.31. I was hoping that the syncrepl issue will subside with the upgrade, but problem continue to persist even now. Just to point out that the master still runs the older version i.e 2.4.31, but i guess that should be ok since the issue is with the replication or perhaps with contextCSN not getting updated on the client(slaves).

Thanks,
Ashok