Re: slapd-mdb network performance

--On Wednesday, November 06, 2013 6:48 PM +0000 "Jancewicz, Russell" <russell.jancewicz@uconn.edu> wrote:

Just before turning to this list i gave one last shot in the dark attempt
running my query using the rootDN. This produced the expected results.

When queried with a typical account DN my system was transmitting around
2.0Mbps to the remote client.  When queried with the rootDN my system was
transmitting around 100Mbps to the client.

The rootdn bypasses all ACL evaluation.  Do you have complex ACLs?

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.