Re: Unique overlay not working, where is the misconfiguration ? [Debian 7 - 2.4.31]

Hi,

I am also trying to setup the unique overlay and I must admit:

I can't belive what I am reading right now! Can somebody enlighten me, please?

As far as I understand the unique overlay should prevent clients to accidently or willfully set two attributes with the same name.
Now I find a switch in it that can be used by any client to disable the unique overlay completely!?!

Is there a way to forbid the use of ManageDsaIt to the openldap client that I did not found yet?
Otherwise we should reconsider that code, if there is a way to forbid ManageDsaIt it should IMHO be mentioned in the slapo-unique manpage.

Not to use an evil client is no option to me.

regards
    Hans
--
This final error message indicates a successful installation of a
UNIX GIS cluster node.