Mixing multi-master and master-slave replication

As a factility we have locations world wide.  Within each facility we would like to use multi-master replication.  We would also like to sync each facility to a glued set of databases on the global servers with simple master slave replication.  See ASCII art diagram below.  If every OpenLDAP server across all our locations has a unique "serverID" will the global master-slave replication play nice with the facility multi-master replication?

--------                     --------   --------                    --------
| la01 |<-- multi-master --> | la02 |   | ny01 |<-- multi-master -->| ny02 |
--------                     --------   --------                    --------
   |                                        |
   -- master-slave --      -- master-slave --
                    |      |
                    v      v
                  | global01 |
--
Robert Minsk
Systems and Software Engineer

WWW.METHODSTUDIOS.COM
730 Arizona Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401
O:+1 310 434 6500 // F:+1 310 434 6501

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and permanently delete the original, any copy and any printout thereof. The integrity and security of e-mail cannot be guaranteed.