RE: Migrating to N-Way Master

--On Monday, October 28, 2013 3:30 PM +0000 Peter Sprokkelenburg <peters@dsl4u.ca> wrote:

Your question doesn't make any sense as asked.  I would suggest you
pastebin your configuration minus passwords.

Here is the config :

# Schema's
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema
include /usr/local/etc/openldap/schema/misc.schema

# Global
serverID        1       ldap://ldap1
serverID        2       ldap://ldap2

Since you aren't using cn=config, there is no point in providing the URI. I would advise:

serverID	1

on one server and

serverID	2

on the other server.

Those also aren't fully formed URIs, so it may well not be matching, causing serverID confusion.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.