RE: Migrating to N-Way Master

--On Friday, October 25, 2013 11:03 PM +0000 Peter Sprokkelenburg <peters@dsl4u.ca> wrote:

Conceptually for MMR, every node is both a provider and consumer, so it
is configured both to be a master and a replica at the same time.
ServerIDs are used to >distinguish which changes occurred on which
master, and to avoid replication loops.  That is independent of which
replication mechanism you choose to use between >the nodes (i.e., this
has to be done regardless of syncrepl or delta-syncrepl).

Okay I think I'm getting it.

So I have a working config on two lab vm.

It is syncing the acesslog changes, but when I fired up the second
server, it didn't do a full sync.

I need multiple RID's for each item I want to sync?

I'm doing this all in slapd.conf

Your question doesn't make any sense as asked. I would suggest you pastebin your configuration minus passwords.

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.